The name of Givenchy’s ‘Antigona’ tote is derived from the Greek Goddess Antigone, which means unbending or strong. This structured bag is made from durable textured-leather in a shade of light-gray that the brand describes as ‘Pearl’. It’s finished with the signature polished designer plaque and comes with a detachable shoulder strap.
Shown here with: The Row Jeans, The Row Coat.
– Light-gray textured-leather (Goat)
– Two top handles, detachable shoulder strap
– Designer plaque, silver hardware
– Internal zipped and pouch pockets
– Fully lined in black canvas
– Zip fastening along top
– Designer color: Pearl Gray
– Comes with dust bag
– Weighs approximately 1.3lbs/ 0.6kg
– Made in Italy